Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Copycats?

Joe and I decided to jump on the bloggy bandwagon! We decided that it would be a good way to keep everyone updated on what is going on with both of us here in Texas and wherever it is we end up next. Plus Mae & Ian's looked so cool and then I saw Kevin & Mandy's too. So I guess we are copycats! Dave & Cortney you guys are next! We are excited to get this thing started so... Here we go!

2 comments:

Three Gals and a Guy said...

Yay, blogging is fun. I'm still trying to figure out how to use all the features, but we'll get it. Love you guys!

Mae said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I have to admit that it's become slightly addictive, but fun! :)

Joe & Jill Costello