Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

M*I*S*S*O*U*R*I



Joe and I have been excitedly following the success of our very own Mizzou Tiger football team this year. Due to their winning streak this year we have been able to watch almost every game down here in Texas. We were especially thrilled when we heard the Big XII Championship game would be held here in San Antonio, and we bought tickets before they even beat KU! (a little bit of an early birthday present to Joe!) Although the game did not turn out quite like we had hoped we had a great time. The Alamodome was so loud! Our boys still got a decent bowl game and we are still singing "Hurray, Hurrah, Mizzou! Mizzou-rah!" If there is one thing that is true about Tigers fans it is that they are loyal no matter what! We know next season is going to be great as well! We still love Chase and we would definitely give him the Heisman.

No comments:

Joe & Jill Costello