On the first day of moving the moving company, sent me two speedy packing ladies!
Today the movers arrived at 8:30 to begin packing our house and were done by 1:15! I couldn't believe it! I thought it would take all day when I opened the door and saw two little women standing there. Neither were very friendly and one did not speak very good English. It was a bit awkward and I don't just think it was because I stayed up all night getting things ready. I haven't pulled an all nighter in quite some time so needless to say I felt very weird!
Those ladies went to town and I couldn't believe how fast they were moving. Some of Joe's classmates have had less than perfect experiences this week with their moving companies. There is nothing like having your house packed for you. I highly recommend movers if you are able to use them.
Well, everything is packed and our driver came to do his inventory so we are ready to go. He said he will be here at 8 in the morning to pad furniture and load the truck. One more night in our cozy bed! We'll keep you updated!
3 comments:
I hope that everything went smoothly for the both of you! Congratulations on this next step! We love you!
That's awesome. I'm glad the packing part went well. I hope the rest goes as well. We'll be thinking of you! We're going to miss you at Christmas. I keep thinking you guys will be here, too. :( Good luck with the next week or so!
love - Mae
I was looking at your pics and noticed a box marked comic books... nerds.
Emma
Post a Comment