What gorgeous weather we are having today! I just love springtime when all of God's creation is in full bloom! It is truly amazing how He has blessed us with such a beautiful earth. It is all designed so perfectly. I just can not understand theories that claim our earth just happened. To me it seems impossible. God is good! I can't believe how quickly the trees are turning green again and how fast our lawn keeps growing! (not much grass in San Antonio!) We had our lawn mowed last Monday and it already needed mowing again by the weekend. We are holding out until next week...no matter how ghetto our yard looks!
Things are going well here in Clarksville. We are getting settled into our new congregation and are really growing to love all of the people there. Our elders and deacons along with the men of the congregation have set many goals for the new year. It looks like there will be many opportunities for us to be involved in the Lord's work at Needmore and opportunities for us to grow spiritually this year as well. Again, God is so good. He has blessed us again with a wonderful sound place to worship while we are in such a transitional time in our lives. It is so amazing to see how he does work in our lives and how much he has blessed us. It often brings tears to my eyes. I love my life! Not many can say that, and for that I feel blessed too!
I have finally settled into my job at the scrapbook store. The cash register and I have reconciled our differences and we are getting along just great! I am enjoying being in a creative environment and it is inspiring many new projects. I love the people I work with and my boss is really great. She has had this store now for 7 years and really has it down to a science. So I am enjoying my time there as well as my little paychecks! Joe and I gladly share our funds and we have never had my money your money, but it feels nice again to be making my own money. I feel like I am contributing a little rather than just spending! (and it helps me justify my purchases as well:)
We are looking forward to this weekend as we are traveling to Asheville, NC to meet up with Mae and Ian. (Joe's sister and husband) We are going to the Biltmore Estate on Saturday and they are having their Festival of Flowers. I am excited to get away for the weekend and see family. Hopefully we can post some good pics next week!
Romans 8:28
"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Joe & Jill Costello
No comments:
Post a Comment