
I am starting this new year off with a bang! Two posts in one week. Will there be a third? Of course this is the beginning of a new year, but it also marks the beginning of a new career for Joe. He is very anxious to get started, but unfortunately he has to first pass the PANCE. He has been studying in the evenings again (not fun for me) and will take it next week on the 14th. Say a prayer for him. He HAS to pass!!!! Again, he WILL be posting soon but I just couldn't wait to post this picture for you all! I made him pose sporting his new rank and new patches before he headed off to officially report to his commander on Monday. He was laughing at me, but I felt the need to capture the moment. I thought it would make a great scrapbook page. Anyway check out his new tracks. Aren't they shiny? Not to mention that cool screaming eagle on his arm, huh? Don't be jealous. The army isn't all that glamorous. Lots of hard work and sweat! Hooah!
2 comments:
Yay for Joe! Looks pretty snazzy :) We will be praying for a successful exam and smooth start. Love you both and hope to see you soon!
Very fancy! :) If it makes a difference, I made Ian pose at the beginning & end of medical school, residency, and fellowship. :) Lots of luck & love to both of you!
Post a Comment