We are so excited to announce that we have bought a house!!!
Kind of...I guess it isn't much of a house yet, but hopefully by April we will be living at our new house on Southwood Drive. It was never our intention to "build" a house and really we aren't. We happened upon an open house in the neighborhood and the realtor explained to us that the one we looked at was sold, but that the builder was already using the same floorplan on a different street. We LOVED the house so we decided we would wait for it! The fun part is that since we have bought it so early we get to pick out the flooring and cabinets. We plan on keeping you updated on the process and we will post a pic each week of the progress the builders have made. Joe and I are excited as we finalize our financing tomorrow, and prepare to be homeowners. I am still a little nervous about the whole thing, but I think I'll have plenty of time
Here is your first look at our new house! The foundation and brick surrounding it were the only things finished when we put down the contract on Thursday. By Saturday they began framing! Like I said will post a picture a week so you can track the progress with us. We already got to make our first choice- wood burning fireplace or propane gas. Important stuff!
3 comments:
Awesome! I'm so happy for you (and jealous about getting to pick out things)!! :)
Only you could look like such a Diva signing your contract! I love it! Also, I'm very impressed with your blogging updates! Love you!
Yay! We are so excited for you both!!! :) Also, I (Cortney) agree with Amber about you looking like such a Diva Jill while signing your contract;)You look amazing in that cream coat! Congrats!
Post a Comment