It has been a good week so far. I have not been called to sub so far this week, which actually makes me happy. I feel like I am actually caught up on things and that is a great feeling.
Not much else has gone on this week. Our biggest excitement came on Saturday when we drove by the house. It was great to see that the roof was on and we could see the stairs were in place...it was exciting. We climbed on in where the front door will be and even went up stairs. If I hadn't seen the other house I wouldn't have known what everything was, but somehow we could identify each room/area. We even found some changes that the builder was making- like a built in for the TV in the bonus room, and another linen closet upstairs.
Here is a look at the front.
Here is a look from where our entryway will be.
Here is Joe in our bonus room.
Needless to say, this was an exciting venture for us to actually be able to walk through the house, go up the stairs and know that it is ours. Hopefully we'll have even more progress to show next week! I'll try to write some other posts not containing house pics. I feel like that is all I write about lately, and it is, but that is the most interesting thing we have going on at the moment! Bear with us, we are first time home buyers and very excited!
3 comments:
It's very exciting! It's nice to see the pics and feel like we can share in this with you. Miss you & love you lots. Hope you guys have a WONDERFUL time this weekend even though I'm totally jealous (of you for seeing Kev's family and of them for seeing you!). ;)
It's coming along! Can't wait to see the finished product
Looking good! Again, thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment