Romans 8:28

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Just for Fun...An Interview with Jill

Here is your chance to read a personal interview with none other than ME of course! Thanks Mae for the questions and enjoy!
1. Who was your favorite literary character when you were a kid? Why?
I have so many literary characters I love in general being an elementary teacher. There are a few from my childhood that I particularly remember. One of the characters I remember most from a very young age was Eric Carle's, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I used to LOVE to look at his illustrations. I loved the pages where it shows everything he ate. I of course loved the last page as well where he turns into a beautiful butterfly. It is just one of those books I remember from a very young age. I also loved and read all of the Laura Ingalls Wilder books. The differences between her life and ours always facinated me. I also loved the fact that she was a real person.

2. What is your favorite food?

All food! It is true, I rarely meet a food I don't like. I love eating (I usually joke that this is the reason I run). I love cooking. Food is a passion of mine. I love making meals for people and watching them enjoy it. I also enjoy eating out! Joe and I often joke that eating out is our hobby because it is just about the main thing we spend our recreational money on. I have so many favorites. If I had to pick an ethnic category I would have to say Italian. In general I love good home food such as potato soup and macaroni and cheese. I can also go for a yummy curry dish from an Indian restaurant. I could really go on and on! (Is that sad?)

3. Where do you want to retire?
Hmmm. This is a tricky one. I would want to be by family of course. I am really not sure I have thought about this at all before. Now I am stressing out because I need to plan for my retirement! I might have to get back to you on this one later.

4. Who do you admire?
I have many people who have touched my life in so many ways. I have awesome and inspiring parents, grandparents and friends. I have the most amazing husband. I don't know how he can be so patient with me and love me so much. I am truly blessed with an amazing marriage. (I don't know if I really answered that question!)

5. If you were invisible, where would you go?
I think being invisible wouldn't be all that fun. I am a very social person and need human contact. I do think there could be benefits though. It would be kind of fun to spy on people and listen to their conversations. Most of all if I were invisible I would go wherever I wanted!

1 comment:

Mae said...

We totally agree that eating out is our hobby! We say that, too. :) I love Laura Ingells Wilder AND the Hungry Caterpillar, too!

Joe & Jill Costello