As you can see in my title this has been a long week for me. I have felt lousy all week and Joe has worked late every night. That makes for a not fun week! I am feeling much better today so hopefully we can have a good weekend.
We traveled to Springfield last weekend to meet our precious new niece Hannah, and of course visit with Emma, Kevin & Mandy. Emma has really stolen her Uncle Joe's heart and she is the best big sister ever! He really enjoyed playing with her! She is such a cutie. Hannah is just so sweet! She is such a quiet baby and of course beautiful. We can't wait to watch her grow too. We love all of our nieces! We really enjoyed our visit and always enjoy spending time with our family. 
We got back late Sunday night and Monday we went out for a bit to see the progress on the house. To our surprise they were bricking the front and all the windows and outside doors are in. Very exciting, but those brick layers were in the way and I couldn't get a great picture. Hopefully this weekend we can get a closer look without all the scaffolds being in the way. We are hoping to take another trip through the inside as well. Unfortunately it looks further along than it is. Pretty soon the outside will be complete with much still left to do on the inside.
I am trying to be very patient. I guess that is about it for now- just a little update. I'll have more to post this weekend (an interview with Jill and of course more house pics!) now that I am feeling better. I hope you all have had a great week and a great Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment